Fall Fashion from Theory
When talking Fall 2012 apparel trends, Theory is the perfect line to focus on, as it encapsulates the big ones. For a rundown of 5 trends to look for this fall, see below.
A sensational delivery of Theory is due any day now. So be sure to stop by & see the great pieces from them before they disappear.
1. Glossy leather - In a pant, skirt, sheath dress, glossy leather is adding some serious sheen to the season.
2. Glitter - Not always in gold, we saw glitter sparkling up & down the runway.
And Theory did not hold back when it came to metallic threads or brocades.
3. Witty knits - Graphic sweaters with cute emblems or designs will make one ironic appearance after another. Theory’s rendition of a classic argyle pattern is a case in point.
4. Fur – Fake, real & anything in between, fur will be a fashion staple this fall.So be prepared to show some fun fuzz as a detail or whole piece.
5. Colored jeans – We wonder when the colored jean craze will end but from the looks of it, it’s not going to be anytime soon. Orange & red are the big colorways for denim this fall.