Cool-meets-classic, the Kingsbridge Tote, in buttery cowhide leather, is oh-so structured and sophisticated, while fab brass rivets give it some laid-back rock ‘n’ roll edge. Need a little extra room? No problem! It Ingeniously expands (yes really) when you unzip the side-vents to reveal a pop of lovely luxe black suede interior. A gorge olive-green adjustable and detachable macramé strap, Ankole horn toggle and bridal leather handles up the posh factor. All in all, it’s tote-ally brilliant!
From day-to-play, stow your small laptop, iPad, wallet, keys…S’well bottle, meeting notes or fave read.
- Buttery cowhide leather exterior
- Luxe black suede interior
- Black bridal leather handles
- Adjustable removable crossbody macramé strap (41 inches long)
- Roomy interior pocket (big enough for keys or phone)
- Solid brass hardware that get better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds.
- Solid brass rivets and studs
- YKK (easy slide) zipper
- Large upcycled Ankole cow horn
13”W x 6”D x 10”H
Handle Drop 9”