Chevron Gringo Belt Bag Washed Yellow Grey Chalk
Ride on a fashion high with this Gringo Belt Bag! No, really - you're a girl who likes excitement and to be prepared for anything, while always looking good! Exterior back zippered pocket, perforated black leather belt/strap and signature Kempton & Co. bone zipper pull. The perfect grab ‘n' go for phone, keys, credits card, and a little more, to enjoy hands free fun all day and all night. Buckle the belt around your waist or opt to sling it over your shoulder, hop on that bike, motorcycle, vespa, yacht or whatever, and go - so long as it's your favorite way to ride!
It's All In The Details:
- Pieced front panel of washed yellow croc embossed leather, smooth chalk and silky grey calf skin.
- Black cotton twill interior lining
- Interior zippered pocket
- Exterior zippered back pocket
- Adjustable black perforated leather belt/strap
- Reinforced YKK (easy slide) zipper
- Up-cycled Ankole cow bone toggle zipper pull
Measurements: 8"W x 2"D x 5.5"H
Sharing the love
Kempton & Co. proudly collaborates with Kenyan artisans who craft our signature zipper toggles. Locally sourced, up-cycled bone and horn is crafted entirely by hand with simple tools and machinery. This work generates income for the small artisan group working mostly in Kibera, Kenya. Your purchase supports us and them, and for that, we thank you!
We offer free shipping on every purchase of $150 or more. Local delivery, in store pickup and curbside pickup, are always free.
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
Shipping is $10 for all orders under $150. Items that are more then 3 pounds have a flat rate shipping of $15. These items will have a note in the item description.
- Within 7 days of receipt: refund offered in original form of payment
- Within 8-14 days: store credit
- Within 15 days+ of receipt: final sale
- Sale items, masks, and jewelry not returnable
Affirm - Pay in 4 Installments
Tax-Free in Delaware
Free Shipping on orders over $150
Enjoy 15% off with newsletter sign-up